|Griffith College Cork - CPA APRIL 2013 PROGRAMME
CPA F2, P1 and P2 Timetables for Cork and Limerick
CPA F2, P1 and P2 Timetables are now available to view online. Options are available in both our Cork and Limerick venues. Classes will run subject to demand so please ensure you register early. Students waiting on results from the August 2012 exam sitting may still book their place on the course(s) of their choice for the April 2013 programme. Please note on the form that you are waiting on results. A deposit of €50 per subject to cover materials will be required.
We are pleased to offer a resit discount of 15% on production of a copy of your results.
We will be offering all four Formation 2 subjects Monday & Wednesday nights from 6.30pm – 9.30pm.
- Main course including 2 day revision course - €500 inclusive of all study material
- 2 day Revision only course fee - €200 inclusive of all study material
We will be offering all four Professional 1 subjects Wednesday & Thursday nights 6.30pm – 9.30pm.
- Main course including 3 day revision course - €525 inclusive of all study material
- 3 day Revision only course fee - €235 inclusive of all study material
Prof 1 CR Evening Option Lecturer: Edel Walsh, BSc Finance, ACA, AITI
We will be offering all six Professional 2 subjects Monday, Tuesday & Thursday night 6.30 – 9.30pm. There is also weekend option on some subjects
- Main course including 3 day revision course - €570 inclusive of all study material
- 3 day Revision only course fee - €260 inclusive of all study material
Prof 2 ACR Evening Option Lecturer: Brian O'Halloran, BComm, CPA
ACR Weekend Option Lecturer: Noel Daly, BComm, CPA
Prof 2 ATAX Evening Option Lecturer: Edel Walsh, BSc Finance, ACA, AITI
ATAX Weekend Option Lecturer: Martin Daly, B.Comm, FCA
CPA students wishing to pursue a career in industry will, in most instances, elect for the Strategic Performance Management and Strategic Corporate Finance electives in addition to the two mandatory subjects. Students intending to qualify and apply for a practice certificate must sit and pass the Auditing and Taxation elective subjects.
DATES FOR YOUR DIARY:
Closing date for Registration with CPA
- 1st December 2012 for April 2013 Exams
CPA Institute contact details for registration of new students:
Cliodhna Kenny T: 01 4251 022
N.B. Classes will run subject to demand so it is important for you to register your interest early.